Robust Vehicle Mounted Computers Survive Under Unfavorable Operating Temperature
Start date: April 11, 2022 3:01 AM
End date: April 11, 2025 3:01 AM
The Android Vehicle Mounted Computer FM12Q offers:
- MIL-STD 810H durability against drops, vibrations, humidity, and extreme operating temperature.
- IP65 rating is for waterproof and dustproof housing.
- A 12.1-inch PCAP touch display supports hands, rain, and thick gloves modes.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 Octa-Core, 2.2 GHz CPU.
- Support -30°C to 50°C wide operating temperature.
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS, G-Sensor, Temperature sensors as standard.
- 2MP front camera.
"The FM12Q Android Vehicle-mounted computer is built to survive in extreme conditions. With the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 processor, it offers flexibility and powerful performance," says Allan Lin, The General Manager of Winmate Inc. "The reliability and toughness of the FM12Q have been tested and expected to bring great value to users worldwide."