Helmo - Product
Description of the Product
HelMo represents the next level of Man-Robot Collaboration, whereby robots mix with human beings and work together with them or handle monotonous tasks on their own.
MAIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Flexible motion in the factory
- High performance dynamics: Speed, rigidity and precision combined with safety - the new TX2 robot range with its CS9 controller is the key element for the HelMo system.
- Autonomous driving: The mobile robot system drives and navigates autonomously through its work environment. With its robust and spring-loaded drive unit, operation in almost every industrial sector is possible. No modifications of given floor conditions are needed.
- Safety first: A TX2 robot with CS9 controller, 3 laser scanners, safe PLC and a tactile enclosure create a comprehensive safety package around the mobile robot system. Optionally a robot safe skin for MRC applications is available.
- Intuitive mapping: An innovative and intuitive control concept enables a fast mapping of HelMo’s work surroundings. Controlled by a mobile device an accurate map is created based on precise laser scanner data within a short time.
- HelMo add-ons: For a flexible use of the HelMo system at different workstations HelMo is additionally equipped with components like automatic multi couplings, tool changing system and a tool station.
- Robot Arm : TX2-90/ TX2-90L/ TX2-90XL
- Load capacity: 7 kg to 14 kg
- Reach (between axis 1 and 6): 1000 mm to 1450 mm
- Repeatability - ISO 9283: ±0,03 mm to ±0,04 mm
Price of the Product
Characteristics of the Product
- Type articulated robot, collaborative
- Model Mobile robot
- Dimension 890 x 1120 x 1000 mm (without robot arm)
- Certification ISO 9283